Dilling Forum
fancy hat

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dilling Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Allen Cook

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-09-2020 04:32:24    Onderwerp: fancy hat Reageren met citaat
’žI certainly have been fancy hat fooled, more accurately willfully blind, in terms of my own mother's abuse,  although she isn't even charming about it in any part of the cycle. In my life, it has happened again and again and again with my mother because I walk again and again straight into that situation. It seems very easy to develop an action plan of what to do when it is not our own situation, our own problems. That's why people need each other, we can't see/act on our own issues very well.Okay, so let's say the abuser is your husband and let's just bracket off the entire New Testament for a min.

Let's look at this through the lense of logic, reason, evidence-based practical advice about what consistutes human well-being and flourishing, as well as decades of women just wasting their precious lives praying/waiting for "change." If you really think you are being fooled, played, etc.  why deal at all in some waiting game ( even if children birthday hat for dogs are involved)? Why would you ever wait for anything to "change?"  Especially given the recidivism rates re:abuse.

He has lied to me. He totaled my car back in Jan. and said he would give meI agree with Aly's comments. From the vast research I've done, and from personal experience, I would say that they CAN maga hat for sale but it's extremely rare, because they don't really want to (even though they may say they do.) They have to want to change (repent: change of mind and direction), and then they have to humble themselves and submit to those who can help them re-learn how to relate to others from a position of equality, respect, and mutuality. It takes a lot of time and investment, because their best aim pathways have been deeply entrenched by their repeated bad choices.

Abusers generally have deep pride and entitlement issues: they think they are more important than the people they are abusing, and are simply entitled to respect (because they are superior), even when they man's hat do not earn it.So true! When you said the thing about winning, I remember my h telling me that (in his previous mindset) there was a winner and a loser& I said, what about both people winning? He said, "I never considered that an option." He was taught that if there was a winner there was a loser and the winner has the power. This obviously is an immature thinking pattern but it's amazing what roads get laid down. Praise God for his recovery & cont. recovery.

I think they can but there are some essentials that must be evident. Surrendered Heart being key They also have to show that they have insight that  they need drastic help to change' and that their behavior is unacceptable in a serious way and thus needs a transformation! I believe it takes long term interventions for real change and character growth to happen In basic terms, it's almost like a reparenting process as God is their authority.As a husband of over thirty years, the right side or honeymoon side is good intentions. These intentions are real  but they do not always translate to good execution.

As a Christian husband, I know that it requires growing in Christ and growing in spiritual maturity. For the wives who long to see good intentions really make it all the way to good execution, encourage (insist) that your husband hat for man gets engaged in a discipling relationship with a godly mentor who can build deep into his life and help him grow and mature into a godly man who will learn to love you as Christ Jesus loves his bride. This will be a process and will not happen in isolation. It is not intended to happen in isolation.Then, the character of both parents also plays a part. Whether or not it is important that the father tore out the tongues of birds in his youth, as you say, can be [img]http://www.theothermacblog.com/images/back/hat for man-632zjs.jpg[/img] determined only after all the other questions have been answered.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dilling Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: