Dilling Forum
adidas

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dilling Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ValentinaHarriman

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-12-2021 06:37:13    Onderwerp: adidas Reageren met citaat
As the models rehearse the show, Aldridge offers her tips and tricks to the camera. “You’ve gotta think of something positive and be confident, or else you’ll look like a lost puppy,” she says. “Don’t take yourself too seriously, and don’t fall. Just don’t fall.” Before the show, she gives herself a pep-talk that riffs on the same ideas. “Right before I walk out I just tell myself positive things in my head,” she says. “You’re not going to fall. You’re going to be great.” And she was. Watch her day at the Rodarte show below.
Vittoria Ceretti has cemented her status as one of the most in-demand models in the industry by securing campaigns with Prada, Versace, and Chanel, and gracing runway after runway. While her face is ubiquitous, she is relatively tight-lipped about her personal life. “I’adidas deerupt m not a big social media person,” she says in a new Vogue video showcasing a day in her life during New York Fashion Week. “I love to keep my life private.” (She also reveals that she quietly got married during COVID-19.) After all, Ceretti is down to earth; she grew up in a small town outside of Milan. While she didn’t have her sights set on becoming a model, she sent in her Polaroids to a contest with Elite Models with her cousin for fun over 10 years ago. The agency bit, and the rest is history. “adidas pl It was literally a joke and now I’m here,” explains Ceretti.
The first designers to book Ceretti at the start of her career were Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler for the fall 2016 season. And now she is taking us backstage of their spring 2022 show. “I’ve been excited for the Proenza show,” she says. Though Ceretti is quiet on social media, she is the life of the behind-the-scenes party. She chats with Gigi Hadid who lovingly refers to her as Vito. When Hadid asks for tips on how to walk, Ceretti advises her to “straighten your adidas back, chest out.” Then, she sits with fellow models Jordan Daniels and Kate McNamara, who get down and dirty talking about WikiFeet, a site that aggregates photos of celebrity feet. Turns out, Ceretti has a 90% rating on her toes. Call her a woman of many talents.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dilling Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: